Friday, May 7, 2010

Time for something new

So far I've only been showing you my jewellery projects. But making jewellery is not the only thing I like to do. Another think that I absolutely love is scrapbooking. I haven't done all that many things yet, but I am sure planning to make more. ;) The other day I made this cute little album. I made the whole thing myself (yay for me :P). On each page there's a different quote about dreams/dreaming. Quotes are written in Slovenian language (I translated them).

cover of the mini album

mini album page 1

mini album pages 2 and 3

mini album pages 4 and 5

mini album pages 6 and 7

mini album page 8

*click on the pictures for larger view*

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful album Maja. I just love it. I still have that one I made you here for you LOL I shall get it to you one day, that's a promise. Maybe I should scan it so you can at least see it ha ha. Thanks for sharing girl. I'm off to bed now but will be back to catch up on your blog. It's been waaaayyy too long since I've visited. Must see what you've been up to ;) Love you dear friend xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Maya, your mini albums are so cute! I hope I can make one too. Wish me luck, my dear friend <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)