Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sketch time

Look at this fab sketch we have for you at My time made easy blog this week ...


Isn't it great? I like it a lot and I really enjoyed making this card. Here's what I came up with ...


Again I chose a MTME digi stamp from Bold botanicals set whichyou can find here. It is, without a doubt, my favourite MTME digi set. All the flowers are gorgeous and I simply love that butterfly. Seriously, it's a great set, a "must have" if you ask me. :) I colored the image with Faber Castell pencils. The orange paper in the background is from Sizzix' Little Sizzles set and the rest are from Provo Craft. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

I hope you will join us at this week's challenge! :)

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! the image is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous hun..!

    huga Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Cebelica, love the fab colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beeeeautiful! Love that colour combo Cebelica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous crad cebelica.i love the flower image and fab zesty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take of the neat sketch is right on Cebelica. I love your layout and the printed papers you used. Great job! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Cebelica, lovely papers and really nice sketch. Hey sorry me too for not being around, everyone gets so busy in Summer. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)