Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ribbon and lace

Hello everybody! I'm very happy to see you here. :) I'm going to do some blog hopping tomorrow and will stop by your blogs and do some commenting.

Today a 4th challenge started at Crafty ribbons blog. This fortnight's challenge theme is "ribbon and lace". I doesn't get much easier than that, does it? lol I hope many of you will come and play along with us. We have a great sponsor for this challenge. The sweet Krista from Saturated canary will give the lucky winner two of her incredibly cute images. The DT was lucky to get some of her images to play with too and we used them on our cards. I used the fab Tressa the princess image. Isn't she cute?!


I used some papers, doily lace and pearls from my stash and the gorgeous ribbons from Crafty ribbons. I colored the image with Promarkers.

I'm off to bed now. It was a looooooooooong day today. See ya tomorrow! :)

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is a fabulous card love the colouring and the background is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cebelica
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous card the image is gorgeous and your colouring is stunning also the background papers and pearls and ribbon are lovely too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, this is so beautiful Cebelica!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Cebelica, loving your colouring, it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really love these digi's and what a fabulous card you created with this little darling.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card cebelica.i really love the image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Cebelica, what lovely colours you have used to colour in that image, I adore the colours and design the doily and sparkle look great.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card sweetie, such pretty added detail and gingham ribbon...scrummy :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just darling and I love all the silver glitter! Gorgeous card! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)