Thursday, March 1, 2012

Celebrate your mum

Hi everybody! How are you? I'm feeling great. The sun is shining, it's warm outside ... The spring is coming. Yay! :D It's so nice to have some beautiful sunny days again, I was really getting tired of all the fog and clouds.

We started a new challenge at Crafty ribbons today. Our theme is "Celebrate your mum". We want you to make a card for your mum or your grandma or someone wlse who has been like a mum to you. Of course we have amazing prize for one lucky winner too. ;) Have you seen the new ribbons at Crafty ribbons store? There are so many new ribbons to choose from; you gotta love them! I'm in love with these vintage roses ribbons. I think I can easily say these are my favourites. And guess what ... You can win some. Yes, you can. Because this is the prize for our challenge this time. How cool is that?! Here's the picture of the prize ...


You have to admit these are gorgeous! ;)

Now on to my card ... I used the gorgeous papers from Voorjaar and the sweet Tilda with peony stamp which I colored with Promarkers. Around Tilda I stamped with Recollections stamps (from their Paris set). The doily and the pearls are from my stash and the beautiful ribbons (all of them) are from Crafty ribbons - I used red and sable satin ribbons and red polka dot ribbon. Here's my card ...


So much from me today. I hope you'll come and join our challenge. :) Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Just Magnolia: Romantic doily
Paper crafting journey: Anything goes
Simon says stamp: Anything goes
2 sister challenge blog: Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Celebrations
Divas by design: Spots and/or stripes
Lothian crafts: 2 main colours (mine are red and brown)
Little darlings: Pearls

11 comments:

  1. Perfect bows...

    Like your card with the amazing pink papers too!!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cebelica, love the bold red ribbon and those papers are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Cebelica...and I so love the layout too :o)

    have a great evening hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, what a wonderful card! Love the colours and your bows and ribbons are just stunning! Such a sweet image as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica, so cute is your creations and that ribbon is stunning colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow, Cebelica this is absolutely beautiful, wow, those colours are fantastic and a big favourite of mine, the papers, doily, ribbons and of course Tilda look stunning.
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and the red is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful design! I'm so glad you could join us at Bunny Zoe's this month!
    ps) If you haven't already joined in, I have a sentiment stamp set I'm giving away on my blog, you can find it at the top of my sidebar.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!!!
    love all that ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ Anything Goes Challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card...love the red bow and the papers are lovely along with the image

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours hun!
    Thank you for joining us at PCJ for our anything goes challenge.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)