Friday, May 25, 2012

Best of British event - day 8

It's day 8 of the Best of British event and once again we have a fab sponsor ... Indigo Blu. I have only just discovered their stamps and I LOVE them! You probably know I like wintage and they have many stamps that are perfect for making vintage projects. They are generously giving the lucy winner this gorgeous stamp set.


I'm sure you know the drill by now, but just in case you just found out about this event now ... If you want to be in the draw for this fantastic prize, you just need to hop over to Crafty ribbons Pure inspiration blog and leave your info with the linky.

And here's the card I made using one of their stamps.


This card was made for a very special lady. A lady (her name is Susan), who was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. You can read more about this at Patricia's blog. It would be great if you could help cheer Susan up with a card too. ;)

I love this quote and I thought it would be perfect for my card. The greyish paper in the back is from my stash, the pink background paper is from Heidi Grace and the pink one behind the sentiment is from Provo Craft. I made the big flower myself from a yellow cardstock and I also added some diamond Stickles on the leaves. I also use Stickles on the butterflies and on the words "dance", "sing" and "live". The small flowers are my craft punch and so are the butterflies. In the center of the small flowers I added a pearl, which also came from my stash. The ribbon is of course from Crafty ribbons. I'm really happy with how this card turned out and I hope Susan will like it too when she gets it.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hugs! xx

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Craft-room challenge: Use fabric (I used ribbon)
The pretty little ribbon: Blooms and butterflies
I brake for challenges: Floral
Creative inspirations: Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Anything goes
Scrap it girl: May flowers

12 comments:

  1. Great card and I do love that sentiment! I will have to check out their site! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning cebelica.the sentiment is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Your handmade flower looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is so uplifting ...and your card is lovely - thank you for entering the "use fabric" Craft Room challenge this fortnight...Wishes, Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Cebelica!
    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful sentiment and gorgeous card, I'm sure your friend will really appreciate this. I love your handmade flower. Thanks for sharing it with us over at the Craft-Room challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, the sentiment is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and a wonderful quote...it's one of my faves! Your friend will be so touched by your kindness! Thanks for entering Scrap-It-Girl's "May Flowers" challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Cebelica, thanks for joining us at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Cebelica, I'm sure it will help to cheer up your friend. Thanks for entering Scrap It Girl's May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, your friend will love it.. thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)