Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Christmas bag

Heya! This is my second post today. I guess miracles do happen. ;) He he. I just wanted to show you the Christmas bag that I made today.


Isn't this LOTV image just too cute? I love it! I colored the image with Faber Castell pencils and I also used some diamon Stickles (on the teddy's hat and on the snow). Here't the closer look of the image and hopefully you can also see the Stickles (click on the image for a larger view).


The patterned paper is from Folia. The big snowflakes are made with Marianne design dies and the small snowflakes are made with my craft punch. On the top of the snowflakes I also added tiny gold stars (confetti) from my stash.

The ribbon is from Crafty ribbons - you can find it here.

I would like to enter this bag to the following challenges:
LOTV's Ideas to inspire: Anything but a card
Simon says stamp: Bingo (I chose die cut - free- glitter (Stickles))
Marianne's designs divas: Anything goes
Ready-teddy-go: Anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Your're early girl!!!

    Have you been away on your holiday yet?

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cebelica what a beautiful bag and a super way to give presents at any time Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is just yummy! The bag is a present by itself hun, so gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Cebelica this is so beautiful and the image is coloured beautifully too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet this bag will be saved right along with what's inside! Love those big red snowflakes and the little gold stars! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh, I love it!
    Such a lovely gift idea and beautifully finished.
    Hogs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous giftbag cebelica.i love your colours and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation, sweet image and design. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month, good luck in the draw and Dt call.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous my sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is awesome! So many wonderful details. Love the gold, mesh scrap of ribbon you used. Wouldn't someone love to receive a gift is this beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful! Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' competition with this lovely little bag - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous bag, great idea! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and Blog Hop at Ready-Teddy-Go! If you haven’t ‘hopped’ yet start at the Challenge Blog and there are hidden prizes along the way! Don’t forget to add your details to Mr Linky on one of the Dt’s Pages, it’s closing on the 19th August.
    Hope to see you again soon x


    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)