Sunday, August 5, 2012

Crafting for gold - day 9

Heya! I have a card to show you today. Yes, and actual card, you won't just have to read my babbling. ;) It's day 9 of the Crafting for gold event at CRPI blog and today's challenge was "bling". So if you want to see some shiny things on your card hop over to see what my teamies made. :) Our today's sponsor is Kenny K and he's offering 4 digi images of the winner's choice to the lucky winner. The DT was lucky enough to play with some of his great images too. Here's what I made with Elf boy (I'm sorry because the picture isn't the greatest :S) ...


I colored this cutie with Faber Castell pencils and Promarkers (just the face). The DP is from Scrapworks' Formal affair paper pack and this yummy ribbon is from Crafty ribbons (you can find it here). On the white dots I added some diamond Stickles. I cut the stars from the leftover of one Provo Craft paper. In the bottom right corner I used some crystals from my stash.

If you fancy trying your luck to win some of Kenny K's great images, leave your info with the linky on the CRPI blog. :)

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Cebelica, love the cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cebelica this is ACE what a super fun image I love the design and papers terrific card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous cebelica.i love the fun image and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card so love this image, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)