Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vintage Tilda card

Heya! I'm really tired today. Weekend can't come fast enough this week. Just need to get through this week and the next one and then I'm home for one week. Can't wait, I could really use a break. my sweetie told me that if the weather is ok (meaning not too much snow) he will take me to some short trips around the country (he didn't want to tell me where - he said it's a surprise). Isn't he a sweetie? I love him sooooo much!

Today I have a Tilda card to share with you. I haven't inked this cutie for a while so I thought I'd do it now. :) And to try something new, I decided to try and colour her with TH distress inks (since I don't have reinkers, I just used ink pads) - I used brushed corduroy and antique linen. Hmmmm ... I am not sure what to think. I know it's far from perfect, but I'm not giving up on coloring with distress yet, I'll definitely try coloring with those again.

Anyways, here's the card I made ...




I didn't use any design papers on my card, I just used white cardstock over which I stamped with different stamps - I used Faded text background stamp from Stampabilities, Sheet music and Postmark stamps from Kaisercraft and several different stamps from Recollections. Around Tilda I stamped with Hero arts star stamp. On  those stars and on Tilda's wings I used glitter glue to add some bling to the card. I used a gorgeous white French rose ribbon and lace from Crafty ribbons. In the center of each rose I added gold confetti - I've had those in my stash for what seems like forever. I creater a flower banner (sort of) using my flower punch, some more of those gold confetty and some pearls from my stash. On the side I also used a couple of strings of pearls. The swirls were made with TH die.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Live and love crafts: Sketch
Tilda's town: Anything goes
Hanna and friends: Anything goes
Time for Magnolia: Anything goes
Simply Magnolia: Bingo (flowers, pearls, lace)
Sweet stampin': Pearls and swirls
Addicted to stamps: Pearls and swirls
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Flowers and pearls
Papertake weekly: Hearts and flowers
Stamps and fun = creativity: Vintage

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

20 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Cebelica, love the cute image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the vintage feel.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, we hope to see you again next week! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's just amazing. And I think the white cards and just simple distress made it look really vintage and really soft. Also love the flowers at the bottom of the card. Did you made them yourself?
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Your card is just so pretty lovely papers image and gorgeous layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastična je; všeč so mi te rjavi toni :-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zelo je luptna, tale vintage stil ji zelo pristoji. lp

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very beautiful. Love the vintage look and feel of this card due to the color and embellishments. Very nice! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous card, love the ribbon roses
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, such a sweet image and a lovely card. The flowers are just gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, love the colours and the ribbon :-) thank for joining us over at ATSC
    Tash
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous Cebelica. Your DI coloring looks great and your hand made background paper is fabulous. I am addicted to DI coloring now, it really grows on you.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful, Cebelica! I love the pearls and those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card! You've created beautiful papers with all the stamps. Fab work! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  17. your card is so adorable. the rose ribbons are gorgeous too :) love your card hun.

    have a fab weekend, enjoy and relax :)

    Hugs, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya...hope you get some rest over the weekend, love your card, really pretty, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! Love this Tilda!
    Thanks for playing with us at SFC!
    xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)