Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy birthday Denice!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY DENICE!!! :D I hope you got spoiled on your special day! I'm sorry because my post went up a bit late, but I forgot to schedule it (doh!) and I was away the whole day today.

But finally it's here. ;)


I have been using Fumi with gift on most of the birthday cards recently. I think it's just so appropriate (and soooo cute!). I colored the image with distress inks. The papers, ribbons, flowers, doily, crystals and brads that I used for the center of the flowers are from my stash. On my card I used my new butterfly border die from Joy Crafts, Cheery Lynn butterfly die and my border punch. I embossed the white piece of paper with my Crafts concepts embossing folder. Oh, and I used a piece of washi tape too. 

Denice, I hope you like this card. Again, all the best to you!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Parade your crafts: It's all about birthdays
Stamp and create: Birthdays
Cute card Thursday: Pretty ribbons
Let's craft and create: Colour me happy
The crafter's cafe: Die cuts/punches


7 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, I am sure your friend will love this card. It is simply gorgeous. Beautiful colors and the punch outs and die cuts are perfectly placed on the card. Your Fumi is so adorable, totally suited for a BD card.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining in our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zelo je luštna in tisti metuljčki izgledajo res super. lp

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous with the beautiful decorations and colors. The image is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Parade Your Crafts. See you next challenge!

    Kim
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning cebelica.really pretty details and colours and i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful and Denice will love it. The colors are lovely and the layout and accents are perfect. Wonderful creation!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)