Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Earth has music

Happy April Fool's day! :D Be careful who you trust today. Call me boring, but I don't really like April fool's day pranks. I don't do them and I am extremly happy if I manage to get away from being pranked as well.

So, trust me I'm telling the truth when I say I have a new card to show you. ;) I was asked to be a guest designer at Words 2 scrap by challenge and I gladly accepted. Those ladies are very nice and I am grateful they let me join them for this challenge. :) The theme of the challenge is "The Earth Has Music" and to be honest I wasn't really sure what to make when I saw the theme. But then I remembered I still had that beautiful birdie picture somewhere and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. And here's what I came up with ...


Now, isn't this birdie beautiful? I've had it in my stash for ages (and I can't for the life of me remember where I got it), but I don't often use pre-coloured images on my creations, so it was sitting in my drawer for a looong time. But I just knew that one day it would come handy. ;) 


I used some beautiful papers from Magnolia and Authentique and I embellished the card with pearls, doily, flowers, gems and ribbon from Crafty ribbons. The music notes were stamped with Kaisercraft stamp. Embossing was done with Cuttlebug's Swiss dots embossing folder and die-cutting was done with Spellbinders dies.

Have a beautiful sunny day!
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Crop Stop: Linky party #2 (product from the store is Cuttlebug's embossing folder)
Die cut divas: In the garden
Creative inspirations: Anything goes + option of a sketch
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Spring colours
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes
Deep ocean: Easter/spring

20 comments:

  1. Čudovita je
    obe sva danes povezani z zemljo
    naklučje?
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! love the spring feel of it! The bird is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Maja, this is so stunning! I just love this beautiful image, birds are so beautiful and this one is a real eye catcher! So many wonderful layers and elements, stunning from corner to corner! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! What a gorgeous shabby vintage card this is!! Love all the pretty layers and such master way of combining the colors! BRAVO my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this stunning card! The image, colours and your gorgeous embellishments are all so perfect!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! Love all the yummy layers and the beautiful bird image! Thanks for joining me at Die Cut Diva's In the Garden challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely image. The card is a lovely interpretation of the theme "The Earth has Music" as well as the Die Cut Divas' challenge theme this month of "In the Garden".

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Lovely colors and so romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the image, and the spring feel to it. Thanks for sharing at CFAS, and good luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word...could this card be any more gorgeous?!? I don't think so!!!!
    So many interesting textures and colors. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Cebelica!

    I'm still in awe of your gorgeous card! It is simply stunning, and the textures, layering, and dimension are amazing.

    So glad you joined us as our Guest I-Teamer at Words 2 Scrap By! We're thrilled to have you on board this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas this month

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and have a happy Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely pretty card and perfect for spring, it really suits your gorgeous style! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow so stunning cebelica.a really beautiful bird and i love your pretty details and soft pastel colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card and love all the layers and detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons, Carol S. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your creation is amazing! So happy you could join us at Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning creation! So glad to have you as our GDT this month at W2SB!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)