Wednesday, June 1, 2016

All about the boys

Hello everybody! A new challenge just started at The Greeting Farm. This month the theme is "All about the boys". I always find it heard to make a card for a boy, because I can't use flowers, lace, butterflies etc. on it. Here's what I made ...


I used the cute Birthday boy digi stamp as my main image and around it I stamped some stars that came with the Mega-mini Amazing stamp set. I coloured the image with Promarkers and pencils. To embellish the card a little bit I used some twine that I had in my stash.

I hope you'll come play with us this month!
Hugs! xx

4 comments:

  1. The boy cards are always hard Cebelica but I think you did a great job here with the image, colours and design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card
    I love the color palette
    happy June

    Scrapandome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and a super cute image.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly fabulous boy card. I suck at boy cards so I'm always doubly impressed by a good one :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)