Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Elf Christmas

Hello everybody! How's it going? Are you enjoying summer? I am. :) Luckily this year the temperatures are normal (most of the time), so it's not too bad. Can you believe we are nearly at the middle of August already? Where does the time go?! Before I know it December will be knocking on the door. So I thought I better start working on my Christmas cards, otherwise I might have a "problem" when December comes. Have you made any Christmas cards this year yet?

At The Greeting Farm they released a couple of very cute Christmas stamp sets last month and I used 2 of those on my today's card.


Aren't these little elves adorable? They come with Ho ho holidays stamp set and the sentiment is from the Pop up Xmas set. I coloured the images with Promarkers and pencils and I used Liquid applique on the white parts of the hats. I cut the images out and raised them on foam pads to give the card some dimension.


I decorated the card with some lace, pom pom trim, crystals, glittery dots, tiny pearls and star shaped sequins.

So much from me today. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Fab'n'funky: Christmas
Craft Heaven shop: Anything goes
Noor design: Christmas
Penny Black and more: Anything goes with a stamp
Stamping sensations: Anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Nadvse prisrčni so tile škrati. Tudi ostali dodatki so prekrasni. še posebej mi je všeč velika snežinka v ozadju.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation for our challenges this month Cebelica, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Cebelica.The image is so sweet and i love all your fabulous layers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous fun filled xmas card Cebelica. I love all the pretty papers and embellishments. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will enter our challenge next month too.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute Cebelica. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous Christmas creation with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas challenge. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, the little elves are so cute and the card design is lush and elegant. I still have lots of Christmas cards to make, although I have made some this year which is an improvement on previous years! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL these are SO cute!! And your card is so amazing. I love how you always pull off using multiples layers perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensation and Penny Black and More with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the image and your design is beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, lovely details.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts August challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card :) Thank you for taking part in the August challenge Heaven Craft Shop :) DT Izabela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)